Located in the heart of the high street, Stockton’s largest covered shopping centre, Castlegate, opened in 1973.
With more than 45 years’ knowledge and experience under our belts, not to mention a host of awards, Castlegate has established itself as much more than just a shopping centre. Today, we are a business proud to support and serve local needs and rooted firmly in the community.
Castlegate is an iconic building forged on the remains of the historic Stockton Castle. The castle was occupied by the Scots in the 17th century and demolished by Oliver Cromwell at the end of the Civil War, giving us our emblematic name.
Castlegate Business Centre is located above the popular shopping quarter. Revitalised, refreshed and refurbished, we have created the White Box Office Collection, a suite of affordable, contemporary offices.
WHITE BOX OFFICE COLLECTION AT A GLANCE:
- Sleek business centre environment
- Stylish agile office spaces of various sizes
- Inclusive fibre optic broadband
- Tenant kitchen and breakout facilities
- Contemporary space for meetings, conferences and events
- Convenient parking with over 800 spaces
- Easy access to high street
- Centrally located with shopping, entertainment, bars and restaurants all on your doorstep